Due to the modern day stresses of today’s lifestyles, many women are afflicted with conditions that can affect their fragile reproductive system, and ultimately impact their level of fertility. Because the conditions can be so closely linked to lifestyle and diet, Chinese medicine aims to examine your symptoms in relation to the larger macrocosm of your body, both physically and emotionally. Chinese medicine and acupuncture are firmly rooted in over 5,000 years of tradition. As a complete medical system, it has managed to remain flexible, treating diseases as they have compounded through time while developing innovative protocols for new complex syndromes. This strong historical background allows for practitioners to draw on a wide variety of resources to rebalance a woman’s delicate reproductive system, often spurring resolution of a wide variety of conditions.
To find out more about your specific health issue, please contact us today!
Main Health Benefits of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture for Women
- Helps balance the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis and hormone levels for women with Premature Ovarian Failure, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Elevated FSH, Luteal Phase Defect, and Amenorrhea
- Eases dysmenorrheal or the pain associated with Endometriosis
- Helps remove adhesions and scar tissue associated with Endometriosis
- Establishes proper ovulation patterns for anovulatory or PCOS patients
- Improves blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, increasing both follicle size and quality while thickening the uterine lining for improved egg implantation
- Regulates the endocrine system to balance follicular and luteal phases for women with ovulation factors
- Harmonizes the internal climate, creating a better environment for an adequate LH surge during ovulation
- Eases PMS symptoms such as irritability, depression, breast tenderness, and bowel irregularities
- Helps regulate the menstrual cycle
- Eases menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and insomnia
- Helps shrink and eliminate uterine fibroids and polyps
- Helps prevent recurrent miscarriage
Countless amounts of research data has been complied, predominantly in Europe and the hospitals of China, which show conclusively the advantages of using acupuncture as not only a preventative but also a curative form of treatment. Furthermore, many Chinese herbal formulas previously considered “folk remedies” have been broken down to their chemical components, providing valuable insight into why they have worked so well and so consistently over time. These studies have certified the safety and efficacy of many reliable Chinese medical treatments for various symptoms and syndromes within the women’s health spectrum.